1. How can I upgrade to a One Hotspur Bronze membership? One Hotspur Lilywhite Members may upgrade to Bronze at any time during the season, however, once the season has commenced no extra loyalty points will be awarded for doing so, with exception of those earned from the Cup-Ties attended. To upgrade your membership please contact the ticket office on 0344 844 0102 (Option 3). To renew your Junior membership and retain your place on the Season Ticket Waiting List (Bronze Members only), in addition to keeping any Loyalty Points earned, you must renew by 5pm Friday 19 June.
2. What if I was a Junior One Hotspur Member this season and am now too old for that category for the 2015/2016 Season?We will automatically move anyone with a date of birth before 16 August 1999 into Young Adult Lilywhite or Bronze tier at a concession price! This membership is exclusive to 16 and 17 year olds. Young Adults within this age category will receive a renewal pack detailing all adult membership benefits but importantly information on access to match tickets at the same concession price as a junior, subject to availability. Find out more on Young Adult benefits.
3. I pay by Direct Debit. Do I need to do anything next season?IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PARENTS OR GUARDIANS - Please note that no action is required at this time and that your membership fee* will be automatically debited from your account on Friday 15 May. Shortly after this date you will receive an email confirmation when your Direct Debit has been processed successfully. Should there be any issues with your Direct Debit payment, an email will be sent to notify you of what action you need to take to ensure that your membership is renewed for next season. Please make sure that your details are up to date online through e-tickets. Simply log in and on the left panel click 'MY ACCOUNT' then click 'EDIT DETAILS'.Please ensure that your Direct Debit Instruction is still active with your bank. If your instruction has been cancelled please ask your bank to re-activate the instruction to ensure your membership continues for the 2015/2016 Season. If you cancel the Direct Debit arrangement you will need to renew again by standard payment options before the renewal deadline date on Friday 19 June to ensure that your membership is renewed and all Loyalty Points and Season Ticket Waiting List are maintained.If you do not want to renew for next season please contact the Club via email or letter with your Client Reference Number by 5pm on Friday 8 May. Please contact your bank to cancel your Direct Debit Instruction.
*A £1.50 booking fee will apply with Direct Debit renewals 4. How does the Loyalty Points System work?The loyalty point system ensures those supporters that continue to regularly attend matches are recognised when we come to allocate tickets for the most popular matches away from White Hart Lane.The points total held by One Hotspur Season Ticket, Bronze and Lilywhite Members will consist of the points gained in the previous four full seasons, as well as the current campaign. For example, for the start of the 2015/2016 Season the points gained for continuous membership will be totalled for the following seasons:• 2011/2012• 2012/2013• 2013/2014• 2014/2015In addition, this total will be added to any points gained during the 2015/2016 Season.At the end of next season, then any points from the 2011/2010 Season will fall away to be replaced by points gained during the 2015/2016 season and also through the forthcoming 2016/2017 Season.By having this ‘rolling’ system we are looking to show recognition to those supporters that have continued to maintain the most active match attendance records over a number of years. At the same time this alteration will ensure that supporters who gained a large number of loyalty points a number of years ago but are no longer able to attend matches as frequently do not maintain an unfair advantage in terms of access to tickets to the most attractive matches.As a result of these alterations, supporters who were One Hotspur Season Ticket, Bronze and Lilywhite Members prior to 2011/2012 will see their loyalty point totals drop. However, this will be the same for everyone, and new totals will reflect the continued active support over the last four full seasons.As an aide to supporters wishing to apply for away matches, and to assess the potential for their access to tickets, we also publish a Loyalty Point Table on the Club website. There are separate tables for One Hotspur Season Ticket, Bronze and Lilywhite Members and will show how many supporters there are in different loyalty point brackets.It is hoped that this level of information and transparency allows supporters to be fully informed prior to making applications for away matches.
5. How do I change my personal/contact details?It is really important that we have all your correct contact information. You can manage your account online through e-tickets. Simply log in using your Client Reference Number and password. On the left panel click 'MY ACCOUNT' then click 'UPDATE DETAILS'. Alternatively, contact the Ticket Office on 0344 844 0102.
6. Where can I find out more information on your Partner Offers?Visit our Partner page to find out more
View mobile site
© Tottenham Hotspur Ltd 2014. All rights reserved.
All photography copyright Action Images plc (unless otherwise stated)