We are delighted to offer fans the chance to win a signed shirt from our pre-season ICC match against AS Roma on 25 July at the Red Bull Arena!
To enter, all you have to do is fill in your details below and we'll be in touch following the match in August to let you know if you have won!
Win a signed Tottenham Hotspur shirt
Terms and Conditions1. The promoter is Tottenham Hotspur Football Club
2. The promotion is a free prize draw, which is open to all Supporters
3. All entrants will be entered into our free prize draw and we will pick out our winner at random4. The prize is: one signed home shirt from the Tottenham Hotspur vs AS Roma match on 25 July 20175. This prize is not negotiable or transferable. No cash alternative will be offered.
6. Only one entry per individual is permitted.
7. The closing date the competition is midday on 11 August 2017. The winner will be drawn at random, and will be notified by email or telephone.
8. The draw is not open to employees of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club, their subsidiaries, families, agents, or their affiliates.
9. The prize winner may be expected to have their photographs taken for press or promotion purposes.
10. Any queries and comments should be directed to Tottenham Hotspur Football Club in writing to: Tottenham Hotspur Football Club, Lilywhite House, 782 High Road, Tottenham, London, N17 0BX.
11. The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries lost, damaged, delayed or unreadable and no such correspondence will be entered into.
12. The name and country of the prize winners may be used for other promotion purposes.
13. Tottenham Hotspur Football Club reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize, in the event of circumstances outside of its control. The prize is therefore subject to availability and change.
14. Entry into the draw will be deemed to constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
View mobile site
© Tottenham Hotspur Ltd 2018. All rights reserved.
All photography copyright Getty Images (unless otherwise stated)