Do you know a junior player or team who would love an unforgettable summer of football with a Spurs Residential Player Development Programme?
Each Residential programme is:
We are pleased to launch our brand new residential programmes, for UK and International youth teams and individuals.
Stay and play with our week-long residential courses, now booking for Summer 2014. These will be held in our state-of-the-art training facilities and exclusive first-class accommodation at Haileybury College in Hertfordshire.
Our aim is to provide young players with the ultimate football coaching experience, with an exciting football programme hosted by our FA and UEFA-qualified professional coaches.
In addition, we are offering a full programme of evening activities and entertainment, including a stadium tour around White Hart Lane. All coaching and leisure activities will be fully-chaperoned at all times.
- Devised in-line with our Academy syllabus to provide bespoke content tailored to the requirements of each player or team
- Devised to assess performance levels and maximise each players potential
- Devised to incorporate the fundamental technical and physical requirements with the opportunity to use the techniques learned and developed during the sessions in selected match programmes
- We provide performance indicators for each player for the duration of the programme
Our Residential programmes aim to:
- Challenge - to develop each session at the pace of the player with the most potential
- Achieve - multiple outcomes; Technical / Tactical / Physical / Psychological
- Develop - effective players and individuals
- Optimise - every second for the player
- Develop - personality and mental strength
- Create - the best learning environment