Thomas Cook Sport is giving you that opportunity to ask Younes your ultimate question as he takes over our official travel partner’s Twitter page next week.
Fans can log on and send their questions to @ThomasCookSport with the hashtag #TCSSpursQandA. Younes will answer the best questions live on Tuesday, March 12.
Younes will choose his favourite question and that fan will then be rewarded with a Spurs shirt signed by the defender.
It couldn’t be easier to ask him your questions. All you have to do is log in to Twitter and send your questions over to @ThomasCookSport with the dedicated hashtag - #TCSSpursQandA.
Questions must be submitted no later than noon this Friday, March 8.
For more information on Spurs Match Breaks, including the upcoming fixture with Premier League Champions Manchester City at just £159 per person, visit www.thomascooksport.com or call the sales team on 0844 800 9900.
Terms & Conditions
1. The prize is for one winner.
2. The prize consists of a Spurs shirt signed by Younes Kaboul on the day (12th March)
3. The chosen winner will be notified over Twitter.
4. No alternative prize will be offered.
5. No cash alternative will be offered.
6. Competition open to all UK residents with the exception of employees of Thomas Cook Sport Ltd, Tottenham Hotspur or Hatch Communications, their immediate families, agents or anyone else associated with the administration.
7. The question competition closes at midday on Thursday 7th March.
8. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize.
9. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. All entrants must be willing to participate in publicity should they be a winner.
11. We reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition if, in our sole discretion, the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified in the competition rules.
12. The promoter of this competition is either Thomas Cook Retail Limited, trading as Thomas Cook Sport or Airtrack (for UK departures), or Capitol Holdings Ltd, trading as Thomas Cook Sport (Ireland), for travel arrangements departing from the Republic of Ireland. Thomas Cook Retail Ltd registered office is The Thomas Cook Business Park, Coningsby Road, Peterborough PE3 8SB, and the company registration number is 00102630 England. Capitol Holdings Ltd registered office is 10B Beckett Way, Parkwest Business Park, Dublin 12, and company registration number is 163008. To discover more about Thomas Cook Sport, log on to www.thomascooksport.com