Our prize starts on Saturday 15th September 2007 when you and a guest will arrive at White Hart Lane for a behind the scenes tour. After this you will have pre-match hospitality in the club's Bill Nicholson Suite, including a four course buffet, complimentary refreshments and half time refreshments. Plus after the game you have the chance to meet a player from the first team!
At 13:30pm you will take your “dream” seats for the much sought after Spurs V Arsenal game, an early yet vital game of the season.
Following your experience at White Hart Lane, you will then check in for a night at the Hilton Euston situated near the city centre – a short walk away from Oxford Street.
Plus, not only this, but we will also contribute £200 spending money!
So how do you enter?
All you have to do is get a quote for your car insurance or home insurance - with no obligation to buy a policy. Click here
to get a car insurance quote Click here
to get a home insurance quote
To get a quote, call 0800 085 8913 free to speak to as Spurs Insurance Advisor.
And not only will you have a chance of winning the Dream Weekend package; you could also save money on your insurance. If your car or home policies aren’t immediately due for renewal, a fully qualified Spurs Insurance advisor can arrange to contact you at the most appropriate time - even if it's next year.
The prize draw is brought to you by Spurs Insurance Serivces in association with Endsleigh Insurance Services Ltd. Terms and Conditions apply (click here to read them).
Endsleigh Insurance Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. Endsleigh Insurance Services Limited. Company Number 856706. Registered in England at Shurdington Road, Cheltenham Spa, Gloucestershire GL51 4UE.
Dream Weekend Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
1. Endsleigh Insurance Services Ltd (‘Endsleigh’), Shurdington Road, Cheltenham, Gloucester, GL51 4UE, is the promoter.
2. The prize draw starts on Monday 30th July and finishes Thursday 6th September 2007.
3. One winner will be drawn at random Monday 10th September.
4. The Judge's decision is final.
5. One quote per person, per qualifying policy (car or home insurance), equates to one entry in the prize draw. Multiple entries per qualifying policy, and entries submitted by agents or third parties will be invalid.
6. Open to UK residents over the age of 17 years old only.
7. No correspondence will be entered into in connection with the competition.
8. The competition is not open to employees of Endsleigh or Spurs Football Club.
9. The winner will be notified by email or telephone.
10. Entry to the prize draw confirms acceptance of these rules as final and legally binding.
11. Endsleigh accepts no responsibility for entries lost.
12. The prize, for 1 winner and a guest of their choice, to attend the Spurs V Arsenal home game (Saturday 15th Septembers 2007, kick off 1.30pm) including four course meal in the Bill Nicholson Suite, tour of the tunnel and pitch area, 1 night's accommodation in a twin room, and breakfast at the Hilton Euston is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. The £200 spending money will provide by cheque or BACs payment to the winner only.
13. Endsleigh reserves the right to amend or alter the agenda, should matters arise where the agenda outlined in number 12 is not possible.
14. The winner and their guests are subject to the terms and conditions of Spurs FC and the Hilton Hotel Euston. At White Hart Lane smart casual attire must be worn. No jeans, football shirts or trainers are permitted in the reserved hospitality suite.
15. All attending should be either a Spurs FC supporter or a non biased supporter as NO other football colours may be worn in the prize winning seats.
16. Endsleigh reserves the right to refuse entry to the prize draw, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of the prize draw rules.
17. Entry into the prize draw authorises Endsleigh and carefully selected third parties to publish the name of the winner.
18. Entry to this prize draw is dependent on calling Spurs Insurance in association with Endsleigh on 0800 085 8913 for a car or home insurance quote, or visiting www.tottenhamhotspur.com/insurance and completing an on-line car or home quote form.
19. No purchase is necessary.
20. Endsleigh will not pay for, or arrange transportation, for the winner or winner's guest.
What could be better than winning tickets to see Spurs V Arsenal at home in one of the most highly sought after games of the season?How about turning your dream afternoon at the White Hart Lane into a dream weekend in London?