Don’t miss your chance to watch the lads train at White Hart Lane on Bank Holiday Monday, May 2.
The coaching staff will be putting the team through their paces and Clive Allen will explain exactly what is going on by providing commentary over the loudspeakers.
NEW additions to the day include:
· Free face-painting for children
· Freestylers showing off their skills on the concourses to entertain you before the training session begins.
· A free goodie pack for under 16s (simply fill in the form you receive at the turnstile and return to the Megastore to claim your goodie pack)
· Great raffle prizes to be won - including a family hospitality package at Spurs v Birmingham - which will be drawn at the end of the session.
· Ticket holders for the Open Training event will be able to get 10% off in the Spurs Megastore when they show their ticket on the day*.
At the end of the session, a selection of players will be answering questions from our young fans - make sure you find the camera team on the day to get in your question to the team!
Gates will open at 10am.
Entrance is free for Under-16s (but you will still need a ticket), £3 for Adult One Hotspur Members and £5 for non-member Adults.
Car parking is available in the Paxton Road car park behind the North Stand.
Tickets will be on-sale on the day from Ticket windows in the North Stand on Paxton Road.
*terms and conditions apply, not in conjunction with any other offer or discounted product, not available on giftcards.