There are limited places available for our trip across London but fans are advised to contact our sales team as soon as possible on 0208 365 5010 or email email@example.com
Meanwhile, we also have hospitality packages available for our FA Cup fifth round replay against Stevenage on Wednesday, March 7.
Join us in the Oak Room with packages including tickets in the West Upper and private parking at the Lane.
Again, places are limited, so contact the sales team as soon as possible.
Here are the details...
VIP AWAY TRIP
CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR
Barclays Premier League
Saturday, March 24, kick-off 12.45
Join us on the morning of this important London derby at White Hart Lane for brunch hosted by a Spurs Legend before being transferred by luxury coach to Stamford Bridge for the match with the best available match seats in the visitors section.
After the final whistle, return by coach transfer to White Hart Lane for your onward journey.
The VIP Package will include:
• Match programme
• Pre-match tour of the White Hart Lane tunnel, home dressing room and pitch perimeter
• Coach transfer to Stamford Bridge
• Best available match seats in the visitors section
• Post-match return by coach transfer back to White Hart Lane for onward journey
£240 per Adult
£215 per Child Under16
(Prices include VAT)
To make your reservations please call our Sales Team on 0208 365 5010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
SPURS v STEVENAGE
FA Cup, fifth round replay
Wednesday, March 7, kick-off 7.30pm
Join us in the Oak Room as we look to secure a place in the quarter-finals of the FA Cup.
The Oak Room package will include:
• Champagne reception
• Three-course meal with wine and liquers
• Complimentary bar throughout (three hours pre-match, one hour post)
• Half-time refreshments
• Matchday programme, team sheet and souvenir gift
• Seats in the West Upper
• Private car parking (one pass per four guests)
• Meet Spurs Legends and watch the Man of the Match presentation
£195 plus VAT
To make your reservations please call our sales seam on 0208 365 5010 or email email@example.com