Here are a few facts on our next UEFA Cup opposition.
- Capacity- 28,000.
- Kit- All white with purple collars.
- Came down to the UEFA Cup after losing to Fenerbahce in Champions League third qualifying round
- Tony Parks’ heroics in a penalty shootout saw us lift the 1983-84 UEFA Cup 4-3 on penalties after the aggregate score had finished 2-2.
- Currently sixth in Belgian league.
- Won the second leg at Rapid Vienna to qualify for this stage.
- Jelle van Damme previously played for Southampton
- First participation in the UEFA Cup
- Managed by Michael Laudrup
- Kit: Blue shirts, black shorts
- Capacity: 16,400
- Have only two draws from league campaign so far this seasonto leave them one off the bottom in La Liga at present. Away goal rule saw them advance from encounter with Twente in first round of UEFA Cup
- Striker Kepa Blanco was on loan at West Ham last season, while Cosmin Contra has previously played at West Brom for a short spell.
Hapoel Tel Aviv
- Yet to win in the league after five games this season - tenth out of 12 teams
- Capacity: 16,500
- Kit: All red
- Solitary goal in second leg was enough for them to get past AIK Solna and into this round, after coming through second qualifying round against Siroki Brijeg.
- Finished fourth in domestic league last season.
- Stand fourth in Danish league right now.
- Advanced to this year’s group stage after beating Sampdoria on away goals.
- Kit: red and white stripes and red shorts
- Capacity: 16,000
- Andreas Johanson previously played for Wigan
- Won the Intertoto Cup this year to qulaify for the UEFA Cup before defeating HJK in the second qualifying round to make the UEFA Cup first round proper.
Don’t forget to register your supportHEREfor Spurs’ new Football Training Centre in Enfield
We have been drawn against Anderlecht, Getafe, Hapoel Tel Aviv and Aalborg BK in Group G of the UEFA Cup.