This famous clock has been a Spurs landmark for over 70 years.
In 1921 the Red House at the front of the ground was purchased and converted into the club offices. The electric clock on the High Road was fixed in February, 1934 to assist people who were unfamiliar with the area to locate the club offices and ground. Within a month it was illuminated and adorned with the cockerel motif and it has been perched there since.
We shall be completely restoring the Clock and investigating the best means of preserving it and the cockerel for many more years to come.
Our '748 Clock' that leans proudly out onto the High Road from our Red House offices at White Hart Lane has been removed for cleaning, repair and restoration.