With the new season fast approaching we are delighted to be able to confirm the 2008/2009 on-sale dates for tickets, for our home league fixtures.
There are a few important changes to the timetable compared to previous seasons, and supporters are asked to read all information carefully to ensure that they do not miss the opportunity to purchase tickets to get behind the team.
In addition all One Hotspur Members and Season Ticket Holders are advised that from 9.30am on Tuesday 8 July, they will be required to use their new Client Reference Number when purchasing or applying for tickets. The new numbers, which have been allocated for 2008-09 are all prefixed with a 2. Season Ticket Holders will find this number on the insert to their Season Ticket books. All One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite members that renewed their membership by 6 June will be in receipt of their membership card and pack any day now. Those members that joined after this date will receive their cards and packs towards the end of July. We will also be emailing all members in the next 48 hours with their new Client Reference Number.
All of the on-sale dates for our Barclays Premier League home matches for next season can be found by CLICKING HERE...
As highlighted in the One Hotspur literature, for the 2008-09 season there will now be a priority window open to One Hotspur Bronze members for exclusive access to a limited number of tickets before they go on sale to the wider membership. The number of tickets available during this priority phase will not exceed 1,000 and will be on set tickets across all areas of the stadium. If the set number of tickets are sold out during the priority period, unsuccessful One Hotspur Bronze members will be able to purchase tickets along with all One Hotspur Lilywhite members the following day from 9.30am.
One Hotspur Bronze Members are asked to remember the following key information regarding the priority sales period:
- Tickets will be sold on a first come- first served basis to Bronze members and will be sold via the ticketing area of the Club website: https://eticketing.co.uk/tottenhamhotspur/default.aspx and Ticket Hotline on 0844 844 0102.
- Supporters considering purchasing in person from the Paxton Road Ticket Office are strongly advised to reconsider as tickets are expected to sell out very quickly over the Internet and phone lines and you may well have a wasted journey.
- Set seats will be available in all areas of the Stadium. Once one area sells out no further tickets will be available until the main Members Sale period the following day and you will be asked to select another area.
- Once the 1,000 priority tickets have all been allocated to Bronze members no further tickets will be available for sale until the main Members On-sale opens.
- You will only be able to purchase 1 ticket per Membership during the entire Members sale process.
- The sales process will be exactly as last season. You will need to have your NEW 2008-09 Client Reference Number, which is shown at the top of this email, and also the details for other members you wish to sit with to hand at the time of purchase.
- Bronze members will be able to purchase tickets together in groups of up to 6 members.
One Hotspur Bronze Members Multi-Game Ticket Packages
A further option open to all One Hotspur Bronze Members is the option to apply for tickets in advance of the main on-sale dates by submitting an application to purchase one or more of the multi-game ticket packages that are on offer exclusively to One Hotspur Bronze Members.
For full details and to download an application form CLICK HERE...
Please note that the closing date for Package One, which includes our opening home fixture of the season against Sunderland is this coming THURSDAY, 10 July. Applications will be dealt with in strict date order from when they are received and tickets are strictly subject to availability.
Tottenham Hotspur v AS Roma
Tickets remain on sale for our final pre-season friendly of the summer against AS Roma.
The match will take place at White Hart Lane on Sunday 10 August 2008, kick-off 3pm. Please note that ticket prices will be £25 for West and East Stands, £20 for North and South Stands and £10 for concessions in all Stands.
A booking fee of £1.00 per ticket will apply to all bookings.
A maximum of six tickets per transaction can be purchased.
To buy your tickets to see this match please visit: https://eticketing.co.uk/tottenhamhotspur/default.aspx or call our NEW TICKET HOTLINE on 0844 844 0102.