Promotional Terms and Conditions
1. Endsleigh Insurance Services Ltd (Endsleigh), Shurdington Road, Cheltenham, Gloucester, GL51 4UE, is the promoter.
2. The prize draw starts on Monday 25th October 2004 and finishes 30th November 2004, 22.00 hours.
3. One winner will be drawn at random on 1st December 2004.
4. Open to UK residents over the age of 17 years old only.
5. Entry to this prize draw is dependent on telephoning 0800 085 8913 or applying on-line at www.spurs.co.uk/insurance for a car or home insurance quote. Entry to this prize draw is automatic upon receipt of a quote, if you do not want to be entered please write to; Endsleigh Insurance Services Ltd, Shurdington Road, Cheltenham, Gloucester, GL51 4UE or e-mail: email@example.com before the prize draw closing date.
6. One quote per person, per qualifying policy (car or home insurance), equates to one entry in the prize draw.
7. No correspondence will be entered into in connection with the competition.
8. The competition is not open to employees of Tottenham Hotspurs Football Club or Endsleigh Insurance or any of their relatives or friends.
9. The winner will be notified by telephone or email. Failure to provide a telephone number or email address by which you can be contacted on this date will result in another winner being selected.
10. Entry to the prize draw confirms acceptance of these rules as final and legally binding.
11. Endsleigh Services Insurance Ltd accepts no responsibility for entries lost. Proof of email will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
12. The prize of 2 vouchers (for you and a guest) to Red Letter Days Rally Driving Experience is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.
13. Winners will adhere to Red Letter Days terms and conditions in-conjunction with Red Letter Days Rally Driving Experience. These will be found in the winner’s voucher pack.
14. Endsleigh Insurance Services Ltd reserves the right to refuse entry to the prize draw, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of the prize draw rules.
15. Entry into the prize draw authorises Endsleigh Insurance Services Ltd and carefully selected third parties to publish only the name of the winner.
16. No purchase is necessary.
17. Endsleigh will not arrange transportation or accommodation for the winner or winner’s guest.
RALLY DRIVING DISAPPEARING IN A CLOUD OF DUST — AN AWESOME OFF-ROAD CHALLENGE
Get behind the wheel of a fast and furious rally car. Discover the secrets of skid cause and control, powerslides, and the art of handbrake turns on special loose surface or tarmac rally 'stages'.
Your experience includes tuition and rally driving around a specially prepared rally stage. At some venues you'll also be chauffeured around a stage by your instructor at competition speeds just to show you how it's done. The exact itinerary and the make of car will vary from centre to centre.
Some venues have height and weight restrictions, please check with us. You must hold a full current manual driving license, which you may be required to produce on the day of your experience.
Driving may be cancelled or curtailed in extreme weather conditions which would make driving at speed dangerous. Please call the centre if in any doubt.
Duration varies from centre to centre. As a guide you will be at the venue between an hour and a half to around three hours, including a briefing, tuition, driving time and debrief.
There will be up to six participants per car group depending on the location. During the driving element, only you and the instructor will be in the vehicle.
Spectators are welcome and will be able to watch varying amounts of the experience, depending on the location. Facilities do vary from centre to centre.
Please dress comfortably and warmly and wear narrow, flat-soled shoes (the pedals can be close together). A helmet will be provided on the day, however if you have your own feel free to bring it along.
Selected weekdays and weekends throughout the year, subject to availability. Please note that weekend dates are particularly busy and should be booked at least six weeks in advance.
Vehicles will vary from centre to centre and could include the Peugeot 206, the ever popular Ford Escort MKII, the Ford Focus or the Escort Cosworth.
Brackley, Northamptonshire Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire
Church Enstone, Oxfordshire Dunfermline, Fife
Loughborough, Leicestershire Louth, Lincolnshire
Silverstone Park, Northamptonshire Towcester, Northamptonshire