Ever wanted to be the next Alan Hansen, Gary Lineker or Gabby Logan?
Students that have taken part in S2R with Tottenham Hotspur Foundation in the past have secured interviews with
Harry Redknapp (CLICK HERE) and Cristiano Ronaldo (CLICK HERE) at last season's Carling Cup Final.
They have had their reports printed in The Times and the timesonline (CLICK HERE).
For the opportunity to fulfil your dream of becoming a sports reporter, simply write a 300 word report on a sporting event of your choice, plus 200 words telling us why you should have the chance to be a reporter at our pre-season friendly with Olympiakos at The Lane on Sunday 9th August.
To take part in S2R 2009 you need:
· To have a love for sport
· Be available on Aug 5th, 6th, 7th and 9th
· Be able to make your own way to White Hart Lane stadium
· Impress us with an original 300 word report on a sporting event of your choice
· Write 200 words on "Why you should be part of S2R"
· Be a Year 10 or 11 student for the academic year 2009/10
All entries should be sent to Jules Brosnan in the Tottenham Hotspur Foundation by 12pm on Friday 24th July
Address: Tottenham Hotspur Foundation
Bill Nicholson Way, 748 High Road,
Tottenham, London N17 OAP