The Tottenham Hotspur Global Coaching Team is pleased to announce that work is underway on a brand new series of residential programmes for UK and International youth teams and individuals.
The first courses will go live in Summer 2014 and will be held in our newly selected state-of-the-art residential training facilities.
Our aim is to provide young players with the ultimate football coaching experience.
Each programme is:
• Devised in-line with our Academy syllabus to provide bespoke content tailored to the requirements of each player or team
• Devised to assess performance levels and maximise each player's potential
• Devised to incorporate the fundamental technical and physical requirements with the opportunity to use the techniques learned and developed during the sessions in selected match programmes
• We provide performance indicators for each player for the duration of the programme
Our programmes aim to:
• Challenge - to develop each session at the pace of the player with the most potential
• Achieve - multiple outcomes; Technical / Tactical / Physical / Psychological
• Develop - effective players and individuals
• Optimise - every second for the player
• Develop - personality and mental strength
• Create - the best learning environment
As part of the week-long course, our guests can also look forward to a stadium tour around White Hart Lane.
In addition, we are offering a full programme of evening activities and entertainment, and all coaching and leisure activities will be fully-chaperoned at all times.
For more details please email Daren Cousins or call on 07771 890632.