We take on the Hammers at 4pm at the Lane our fourth London derby in seven matches so far in the league after Palace, Arsenal and Chelsea.
- Spurs have won 15 and lost just two of their last 25 London derbies at home in the Barclays Premier League (D8).
- West Ham have fired in just 14 shots on target in the league this season. Spurs surpassed this tally in their third game of 2013-14.
- Tottenham have attempted more shots from open play than any other side in the Barclays Premier League this term (69).
- Only Roma’s Morgan De Sanctis (91%) has a better saves-to-shots ratio than Hugo Lloris (89%) of all regular goalkeepers in the top five European Leagues so far in 2013-14.
- Spurs’ players have touched the ball 159 times in the opposition box this season; more often than any other side.
- Tottenham have lost only one of their last 16 Premier League games at White Hart Lane (W11 D4).
- West Ham have won just 10 points in their last 10 Premier League London derbies (W3 D1 L6), losing the last four in a row.