Remember, we kick-off at 3pm.
*Due to major Network Rail engineering works in the Tottenham Hale and Northumberland Park areas, supporters should be aware that there will be NO service at these stations; additionally with rail replacement bus services also in place between Cheshunt and Bishop’s Stortford/Hertford East.*
*Please also note the escalator maintenance work taking place at Seven Sisters station – see below for more information.*
Fans are advised to check their routes before they travel and to leave plenty of time to get to the stadium ahead of the game.
As a result of the works, the normal Northumberland Park services will run between Liverpool Street and Cheshunt via Seven Sisters and call additionally at White Hart Lane as follows:
To/from Liverpool Street and Seven Sisters
To augment the London Overground service and provide additional capacity, up to four Greater Anglia services per hour will:
- Call at White Hart Lane before the game starting with 11.42 from Liverpool Street (11.56 at Seven Sisters).
- Call at White Hart Lane after the game finishing with 18.56 to Seven Sisters and Liverpool Street.
- London Overground will be operating at their standard frequency of four trains per hour throughout the day with additional services to/from Enfield Town to cater for supporters either side of the game.
Any supporters travelling to/from the game from Broxbourne and all stations northwards will need to use rail replacement bus services between Broxbourne and Bishop’s Stortford/Hertford East. From Cheshunt, Greater Anglia services will:
- Call at White Hart Lane before the game starting with 12.11 from Cheshunt.
- Call at White Hart Lane after the game finishing with 19.15 to Cheshunt.
- London Overground will be operating at their standard frequency of two trains per hour throughout the day to/from Cheshunt giving a combined service of six trains per hour from Cheshunt between 12.11 and 14.31, and back from White Hart Lane between 17.02 and 18.37.
To view the Greater Anglia timetable, CLICK HERE
To accommodate the diverted services, London Overground will operate a normal timetable via White Hart Lane with additional services to/from Enfield Town before and after the game.
To view the London Overground timetable, CLICK HERE
Seven Sisters station – escalator maintenance works
TFL will be carrying out escalator maintenance work at Seven Sisters station until the end of February 2017 meaning that the Seven Sisters Road ticket hall cannot be used to exit the station, or interchange from the Victoria line to the Overground platforms.
Supporters travelling via Seven Sisters station should allow a little extra time, as there may be queues travelling between the underground and overground services.
The walking routes around the escalator closure are as follows:
- Those using the station should exit from the Victoria line platforms and follow the signs to the High Road ticket hall.
- To reach the London Overground services from street level please enter the station via the Seven Sisters Road ticket hall.
- To change from the Victoria line to London Overground services, please follow the signs to the High Road ticket hall and touch out. Then use exit four to leave the station, walk along Seven Sisters Road and touch back in at the Seven Sisters Road ticket hall for your London Overground service.
TFL have advised they will automatically apply the correct fare. Fans should be aware that they can still use either ticket hall for the Victoria lines during this time.
DON’T MISS SATURDAY’S OFFICIAL MATCHDAY PROGRAMME!
Pick up your copy of our official matchday programme at the Wycombe Wanderers FA Cup tie on Saturday.
It’s £3.50 for 100 pages, including...
- Wycombe wanderings: Meet the players who connect the two clubs and recall our previous friendly meetings with Wycombe
- Main feature interview with Kevin Wimmer
- Mauricio Pochettino's exclusive column
- Interview with ex-Spur and former Wycombe boss Peter Taylor
- Cameron Carter-Vickers profiled in 'Centre of Attention'
- All the info on Wycombe's squad and a chat with their former goalkeeper Martin Taylor
Buy yours from a number of points around the stadium or from the Spurs Megastore on Saturday.
Sample it now for free with our 12-page online preview edition
or buy the full 100-page digital issue via tottenhamhotspur.com/programme