The striker has returned to training this week after the ankle injuy sustained in our FA Cup win against Millwall on March 11.
That was his second stint out this term but he's still returned 24 goals in 29 matches in all competitons - including 19 in 22 in the Premier League.
Mauricio Pochettino reported on Friday: "It's very good news Harry will be involved again and he's trained well in the last few days. I haven't decided yet if he'll be in the starting 11 or on the bench but the good thing is that he's back.
"Harry has fought a lot to get back as soon as possible, like another player
would when he's suffered an injury, they always want to be back as soon
DON’T MISS SATURDAY’S OFFICIAL MATCHDAY PROGRAMME!
Pick up your copy of our official matchday programme at the Watford game on Saturday.
It’s £3.50 for 100 pages, including...
- Main feature interview with Eric Dier
- Mauricio Pochettino's exclusive column
- Another instalment of 'The White Hart Lane Years'
- Interviews with Glenn Hoddle and former Watford defender Rob Page
- A chat with Spurs-supporting Broadchurch actor Jim Howick
- Examining the midfield pairing of Victor Wanyama and Mousa Dembele in 'Centre of Attention'
Buy yours from a number of points around the stadium or from the Spurs Megastore on Saturday.
Sample it now for free with our 12-page online preview edition or buy the full 100-page digital issue via tottenhamhotspur.com/programme