Remember, we kick-off at 2.15pm.
*Due to major engineering work in the Tottenham Hale and Northumberland Park areas, supporters travelling to our match should be aware that there will be NO Abellio Greater Anglia services at these stations.*
Fans are advised to check their routes before they travel and to leave plenty of time to get to the stadium ahead of the game.
As a result, the normal Northumberland Park services will call additionally at White Hart Lane and Seven Sisters. The additional Abellio Greater Anglia services will run as follows…
To/from Liverpool Street and Seven Sisters
To augment the London Overground service and provide additional capacity, up to six Abellio Greater Anglia services per hour will:
- Set down only at White Hart Lane before the game, starting with 11.13 from Liverpool Street (11.26 at Seven Sisters)
- Pick up only at White Hart Lane after the game, finishing with 18.09 to Seven Sisters and Liverpool Street
To/from Cheshunt and beyond
Due to limitations in line capacity on the route via Seven Sisters, the Hertford East service will run as a shuttle to/from Broxbourne, where supporters will need to change. For other stations, trains will run at different times to normal and supporters are advised to check the attached timetable. Up to six Abellio Greater Anglia services per hour will:
- Set down only at White Hart Lane before the game, starting with 09.51 from Cambridge (Bishop’s Stortford 10.28, Harlow Town 10.39, Broxbourne 10.47, Cheshunt 10.51)
- Pick up only at White Hart Lane after the game, finishing with 18.59 to Cambridge
To view the Abellio Greater Anglia timetable, CLICK HERE
To accommodate the diverted services, London Overground will operate a normal timetable with no additional services through White Hart Lane. All London Overground trains will be formed of eight carriages.
To view the White Hart Lane station timetable, CLICK HERE
DON’T MISS SUNDAY’S OFFICIAL MATCHDAY PROGRAMME!
Pick up your copy of our official matchday programme at the Manchester City game on Sunday.
It’s £3.50 for 100 pages, including...
- Feature interview with Eric Dier
- Discussing the talents of Erik Lamela in 'Centre of Attention'
- Mauricio Pochettino's exclusive column
- A social media view on Heung-Min Son's goalscoring form
- Another instalment of ‘The White Hart Lane Years’
- City goalkeeping legend Joe Corrigan recalls playing against us
- Reflecting on past encounters and profiles of City's current squad
Buy yours from a number of points around the stadium or from the Spurs Megastore on Sunday.
Sample it now for free with our 12-page online preview edition
or buy the full 100-page digital issue via tottenhamhotspur.com/programme