Remember, we kick-off at 3pm.
London Overground services via White Hart Lane station will run to an increased frequency from approximately three hours before and two hours after the game with all services planned to be formed of eight carriages.
To view the White Hart Lane station timetable, CLICK HERE…
All services between Cambridge/Hertford East and Liverpool Street, and Bishop’s Stortford and Stratford, will be formed by eight carriages approximately three hours before and two hours after the game and will serve Northumberland Park.
To view the Northumberland Park station timetable, CLICK HERE…
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – ACCESSING WHITE HART LANE ON MATCHDAYS
To assist our fans ahead of the new season we have launched an updated interactive map to illustrate best access routes into the stadium following the removal of sections of the North and East stands, the closure of Paxton Road to general access and the changes to the West Stand Car Park during the close season. Please ensure you read this information if you’re heading to the Lane this weekend – click here.
DON’T MISS SATURDAY’S ALL-NEW OFFICIAL MATCHDAY PROGRAMME!
Here’s a look at the front cover of our newly-redesigned official matchday programme, the first issue of which will be on sale at the game on Saturday.
As usual, it’s £3.50 for 100 pages, including…
- Main feature interview with new striker Vincent Janssen
- Mauricio Pochettino’s exclusive column
- New feature: ‘The White Hart Lane Years’
- Reflecting on past encounters with Palace and a look at their current squad
- Spurs Down Under: A look at our off-field activities in Australia over the summer
- New feature: ‘Centre of Attention’ with Kevin Wimmer