Wembley Park station will again be busy pre and post-match, so please consider using Wembley Stadium and Wembley Central stations for your journey.
Chiltern Railways serves Wembley Stadium station from London Marylebone station. This is just a five-minute walk from Baker Street station with a journey time to the national stadium of 13 minutes and provides an alternative option for supporters travelling from central London.
Additional travel information from Wembley Stadium...
DON’T MISS THE OFFICIAL MATCHDAY PROGRAMME FOR OUR LATEST CHAMPIONS LEAGUE TEST!
Secure a souvenir of our UEFA Champions League match against Bayer Leverkusen at Wembley on Wednesday night by picking up the official matchday programme, which includes...
- Feature interview with goalkeeper and captain Hugo Lloris
- Mauricio Pochettino’s exclusive column
- Ex-midfielder Danny Murphy with a fascinating insight on Mousa Dembele in 'Centre of Attention'
- A nostalgic look at our matches at Wembley in the 1980s and 1990s
- Exclusive interview with both clubs' former striker Dimitar Berbatov
- A look back at Jurgen Klinsmann's farewell match in Germany
- The latest from our development squad, academy and Ladies sides
... and much more!
This A4, 100-page edition will be on sale for £5 at Wembley on Wednesday.
Sample it now for free with our 12-page online preview edition...