* to outgun Gerrard in Monday Night special, say @Sportingbet_com
We paid out at 5/1
* when Jermain Defoe outscored Sergio Aguero a fortnight ago in one of our exclusive Spurs specials and have again gone 5/11
* this evening, this time for Gareth Bale to outscore Steven Gerrard.
The Welshman has netted three times in his last two matches and can be backed at 22/11
* to score twice this evening and 9/11
* to score first. We’re 16/11
* that Gerrard and Bale score the same number of goals.
Spurs are 13/51*
to repeat last season’s success on Merseyside and grab all three points with the draw at 12/51*
and we’ve also priced up an Emmanuel Adebayor goal matchbet special against the returning Luis Suarez.
The Togolese frontman is 9/21
* to outgun his South American adversary while you can get 8/11
* for the pair to hit the net the same number of times and 8/111
* that neither notch.
Those expecting a fiery encounter this evening can also pile into our enticing 33/11
* price that Suarez gets sent off while we’re also offering 28/11
* on Liverpool boss Kenny Dalglish being sent to the stands.
Elsewhere we’ve also dedicated markets to potential debutant Louis Saha, making him 3/11
* to score at any time, 11/21
* to bag a second half strike and 14/11
* to notch with his wrong (right) foot.
Open a new account today and you can claim up to £100 in Free Bets at Sportingbet.com
. Sign-up with Spurs’ Official Betting Partner and back your hunch on tonight’s game!
*Odds correct at time of writing