The Tottenham Hotspur Global Coaching Team is pleased to launch a brand new series of summer residential programmes, for UK and International youth teams and individuals.
Courses are now booking for Summer 2014 and will be held in our state-of-the-art residential training facilities at Haileybury College in Hertfordshire.
Our aim is to provide young players with the ultimate football coaching experience, and we are pleased to also offer an English Language Course option.
Each programme is:
• Devised in-line with our Academy syllabus to provide bespoke content tailored to the requirements of each player or team.
• Devised to assess performance levels and maximise each player’s potential.
• Devised to incorporate the fundamental technical and physical requirements with the opportunity to use the techniques learned and developed during the sessions in selected match programmes.
• We provide performance indicators for each player for the duration of the programme.
Our programmes aim to:
• Challenge - to develop each session at the pace of the player with the most potential.
• Achieve - multiple outcomes; Technical / Tactical / Physical / Psychological.
• Develop - effective players and individuals.
• Optimise - every second for the player.
• Develop - personality and mental strength.
• Create - the best learning environment.
As part of the week-long course, our guests can also look forward to a stadium tour around White Hart Lane.
In addition, we are offering a full programme of evening activities and entertainment, and all coaching and leisure activities will be fully-chaperoned at all times.
Please view our course brochure here.
For more details please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07771 890632.