With the new season fast approaching, we are delighted to be able to confirm the 2009-2010 ticket on-sale dates for our home league fixtures.
Supporters are asked to read all information carefully to ensure that they do not miss the opportunity to buy tickets to get behind the team at White Hart Lane.
All One Hotspur Members and Season Ticket Holders are advised to use their Client Reference Number when purchasing or applying for tickets.
Season Ticket Holders will find this number on the insert of their Season Ticket books.
All One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite Members that have already renewed or joined will be emailed in the next 48 hours confirming their Client Reference Number and these on-sale dates.
For our first home game against Liverpool, we expect One Hotspur Members to fully use their priority booking period, leaving extremely limited availability for general sale.
So to avoid disappointment - join One Hotspur or renew your membership by CLICKING HERE...
On-sale dates for our Barclays Premier League home matches for next season can be found by CLICKING HERE...
There will again be a priority window open to One Hotspur Bronze Members for exclusive access to a limited number of tickets before they go on sale to the Lilywhite membership.
The number of tickets available during this priority phase will not exceed 1,000 and will be on set tickets across all areas of the stadium. If the set number of tickets are sold out during the priority period, unsuccessful One Hotspur Bronze Members will be able to purchase tickets along with all One Hotspur Lilywhite Members the following day from 9.30am.
Please note that the One Hotspur Members on-sale date for Liverpool is slightly earlier than the usual on-sale pattern by being on a Thursday, so please take special notice of this date.
One Hotspur Bronze Members are asked to remember the following key information regarding the priority sales period:
- Tickets will be sold on a first come- first served basis to Bronze members and will be sold via the ticketing area of the Club website: http://www.eticketing.co.uk/tottenhamhotspur/default.aspx and Ticket Hotline on 0844 844 0102.
- Supporters considering purchasing in person from the Paxton Road Ticket Office are strongly advised to reconsider as tickets are expected to sell out very quickly over the Internet and phone lines and you may well have a wasted journey.
- Set seats will be available in all areas of the Stadium. Once one area sells out no further tickets will be available until the main Members Sale period the following day and you will be asked to select another area.
- Once the 1,000 priority tickets have all been allocated to Bronze Members no further tickets will be available for sale until the main Members on-sale opens.
- You will only be able to purchase one ticket per Membership during the entire Members sale process.
- Bronze Members will be able to purchase tickets together in groups of up to six members.
To join One Hotspur or renew your membership CLICK HERE...