Welcome back to the Smartest Cookie where we continue with our attempt to seek out the brightest spark at the club!
Next to take on Round 1 of the 20-question challenge is striker Lee Barnard.
1. What game is the climax of the NFL American Football season?
2. In which event did Ben Ainslie win an Olympic gold for Great Britain in the 2000 Sydney games - Rowing or Sailing?
I'd say Sailing
3. In which European country is the port of Malmo?
That is Sweden
4. In which US sport do you have to stay on a horse for as long as possible without being thrown off?
5. Which sport is also known as pugilism?
I don't know that X
6. In which country is the Savannah River situated?
I'd say America
7. What name is given to the stick that is passed around between runners in a relay race?
8. Which sport is associated with the festival known as Cowes Week - Yaughting or Canoeing?
9. What is the rugby union touring team of Great Britain and Ireland known as?
10. How many deliveries normally make up an over in cricket?
11. The Royal & Ancient is the governing body of which Sport?
I don't know X
12. Friesian and Jersey are types of what?
You've got me X
13. Which TV comedy of the 70s and 80s originally featured 'The Fonz'?
14. In cricket, what does LBW stand for?
Leg before wicket
15. In politics, MPs who do not hold office in government or opposition are known as what - benchers?
16. If a car park has a capacity of 200, how many cars are there if it is three quarters full?
That would be 150
17. In TV, Angus Deayton played Victor and Margaret's neighbour in which BBC sitcom?
One Foot in the Grave
18. Which A is the second largest city in Belgium?
19. In Formula One, in which country would you find the track at Imola?
I'd guess at Italy
20. Which British stadium was the venue for the 2002 Champions League final?
Old Trafford X
Lee Barnard scores 15
Colin Calderwood 17
Shwan Jalal 16
Lee Barnard 15
Johnnie Jackson 13
Ben Bowditch 11