Remember, we kick off at 12.45pm.
Supporters travelling to Saturday’s game should be advised that due to Network Rail track renewal works in the Tottenham Hale and Northumberland Park area there will be no Abellio Greater Anglia services calling at these stations.
Therefore, all additional services will call at White Hart Lane station in addition to the standard four, eight carriage trains per hour run by London Overground.
To view the London Overground timetable, CLICK HERE
To/from Liverpool Street and Seven Sisters
To supplement the London Overground service and to provide additional capacity, Abellio Greater Anglia will run up to six services per hour.
These services will:
• set down only at White Hart Lane station before the game starting with 10.25 from Liverpool Street (10.38 at Seven Sisters)
• pick up only at White Hart Lane station after the game finishing with 15.55 to Seven Sisters and Liverpool Street
To/from Cheshunt and beyond
Due to limitations in line capacity on the route via Seven Sisters, the Hertford East service will run as a shuttle to/from Broxbourne where supporters will need to change. For other stations, trains will run at different times to normal and supporters are advised to check the timetable.
Up to six Abellio Greater Anglia services per will:
• set down only at White Hart Lane before the game starting with 09.45 from Stansted Airport (Bishops Stortford 09.54, Harlow Town 10.02, Broxbourne 10.09, Cheshunt 10.13)
• pick up only at White Hart Lane after the game finishing with 17.59 to Cambridge
• London Overground will be operating at their standard frequency of 2 trains per hour throughout the day to/from Cheshunt
To view the Greater Anglia timetable, CLICK HERE