Please find below the details of the Tottenham Hotspur Community coaching course which will be running at $$VenueName during $$CourseMonth.
- The course will run from $$CourseDuration
- The address for the facility is: $$VenueFullAddress
- Children will need a packed lunch, plenty of fluids, warm clothing and suitable footwear as the facility is an outdoor astro turf pitch
The format on a daily basis will be as follows:
- 10.00am — 10.30am — Registration.
- 10.30am — 12.30pm — Fun warm up, Technical sessions (including dribbling, turning, passing and shooting) and fun games incorporating the technical aspect of the morning session. Fun cool down. Question and answer session on the morning’s topic.
- 12.30pm — 1.30pm — Lunch and football quiz
- 1.30pm — 3.30pm — Fun warm up, World Cup style tournaments and fun cool down.
- ALL CHILDREN WILL BE SPLIT INTO GROUPS ACCORDING TO AGE AND ABILITY.
- Collection of children from main reception area.
Friday 18th February (PM)
On Friday 18th February, after the World Cup tournament, Tottenham Hotspur Community’s resident ‘Freestyle’ coach — Billy Wingrove will take a half an hour session teaching the children skills and tricks, and then present them with a goody bag and a medal as well as a prize for the best ‘Freestyler’ from each age group (6-9yrs and 10-14yrs).
Please find attached a link to a map of the venue — $$VenueMap
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me on 020 8365 5046 / 07932 685056, or alternatively via e-mail email@example.com
THC Area Co-ordinator