The return of Teddy was a major boost to the club during the close season and our elegant striker has since been appointed skipper for the new season by Glenn.
Teddy and the boys will sign the shirt for our successful JSM entry, but remember, you must be a JSM to take part.
There is still time! This competition will run for a month, giving you young Spurs ample time to join up and enter.
The Teddy Files
1. The year Teddy was born was also a memorable footballing year for England — what was it?
2. How many caps has Teddy won for England (Not including possible caps won between now - 23 Aug - and the closing date).
3. How many goals did Teddy score for Spurs during his first spell at the club?
4. In 1985 Teddy had a loan spell at which club?
5. What was Teddy’s first professional club?
6. Which manager signed Teddy for Nottingham Forest and famously insisting on addressing him as Edward?
The closing date for the competition is Monday October 1, and the winner will be revealed shortly after.
Click here for the competition page to submit your answers
Click here for JSM joining details
Good luck, and remember to include your JSM number.
An exclusive opportunity for Junior Spurs Members to win a shirt signed by the first team squad and management. A series of questions on Teddy Sheringham must be answered correctly to stake a claim for this coveted prize.