- ALL tickets for the match in Israel will be sold with flights and, where appropriate, hotel accommodation and transfers as a special Official travel package.
- As mentioned, for security reasons, the Club is unable to offer a match ticket only option for the trip to Tel Aviv.
- Details for the Club’s special Official travel packages will be confirmed as soon as possible.
- We hope to provide supporters with a choice of a one day trip and an overnight trip, subject to availability and the time of the kick-off.
- All ticket packages will be allocated to One Hotspur Platinum members as a priority, followed by applications from One Hotspur Gold and One Hotspur Silver members.
- Any remaining ticket packages will be allocated to One Hotspur Bronze and One Hotspur Lilywhite members.
- Please note that on this occasion, once numbers of Platinum members travelling have been confirmed, any remaining packages will be allocated in accordance with our loyalty system.
- Ticket packages for this match will NOT go to general sale.
Please note that the safety and security of our fans travelling to what should be a fantastic occasion in Tel Aviv is our priority. Our official trips will be fully stewarded by Club staff and will include transport from the airport in Tel Aviv to the Stadium (or hotel) and back to the airport after the match.
Following today’s UEFA Cup Group stage draw, the Club expects to take its full allocation of tickets for the away tie with Hapoel Tel Aviv in Israel. After security and segregation considerations, we can expect to receive in the region of 600-700 tickets for this match.The exact number of tickets allocated to Spurs fans for this fixture will be agreed with Hapoel Tel Aviv in due course. The Security of our travelling fans is of paramount concern and takes priority - we shall therefore not be able to offer a match ticket only option. Following consultation with our Security staff and advisers, the Club can confirm the following details: