An exclusive and rare in-depth interview with William Gallas is the cover story in the June issue of Hotspur magazine – on sale now.
The French defender has been hailed as one of the signings of last season having arrived on a free transfer last August, going on to make 36 appearances in his maiden Spurs campaign, captaining the side on a number of occasions.
In this insightful interview, the 33-year-old calls upon his vast experience in the game to assess the current side – believing there is a bright future ahead so long as greater consistency can be achieved.
And William isn’t the only player to feature in this month’s edition of the Club’s official magazine – Ledley King, Jermain Defoe, Sandro, Heurelho Gomes and Danny Rose are all in there.
It was a promising end to the season for young Danny, who played our final four games at left-back – he speaks on how he feels he has taken to his new role.
We celebrate JD’s success as the striker recently became the latest Spurs player to reach the 100-goal mark for the Club.
Ledley speaks after he made his long-awaited return from injury just in time for our last two games of the season, while Sandro continues to establish himself at the Lane – both on and off the pitch as we reveal!
And Gomes is the latest player to face up to our High Five challenge – giving you the chance to find out what interests the goalkeeper away from football.
Also in the June issue:
- 1960s-70s defender Phil Beal answers fans’ questions
- Jeff Brazier is this month’s celebrity fan
- Ossie Ardiles pens his usual column
- Paul Stewart speaks 20 years on from our 1991 FA Cup success – we also look back on that unforgettable road to Wembley
- We salute former winger George Robb, who turns 85 this month
- Bobby Smith is the man celebrated in the latest ‘Story of the Double’
- And we look back on our past recipients of Player of the Year awards after Gareth Bale’s recent PFA gong.
Don’t miss out – pick up your copy today!
CLICK HERE to buy your copy online...
CLICK HERE to subscribe to our official monthly magazine…