The Spurs Megastore will open at one minute past midnight on Tuesday to mark the beginning of a very special 24-hour opening for the store as the new white PUMA shirt will go on sale for the first time.
The 24-hour opening will incorporate our first home game of the season against Sheffield United but the Megastore is opening 16 hours before kick off to make sure that everyone stands a chance of wearing the new shirt to the game.
Although the new shirt will be the centre of attention, there will also be competitions and prizes to make the launch a fun and memorable night for everyone there.
· 15 lucky fans will receive free shirts - representing the 15 major trophies won by the Club
· The first 100 customers will be entered into a prize draw, with the winner being photographed in their new shirt with the player of their choice
· Free sandwich and cup of tea with every shirt! (from midnight until 7am)
· Tottenham Hotspur's Football Freestyler, Billy Wingrove, will be entertaining fans with his amazing ball-juggling skills and tricks
· The print shop will also be open for 24 hours
There will be limited car parking available on the night, between 11pm Monday 21 and 2.00pm Tuesday 22, in the Club's main car park by the West Stand. Entrance to the Megastore will also be via the Club's main carpark.
As well as being available from the Megastore, Spurs Mail Order is currently taking pre-orders now. To secure your shirt and ensure that it is ready for our opening home fixture, call Spurs Mail Order on 0870 420 5000, and have the new kit delivered on the day of the launch.
This season, fans will also be able to personalise their shirts with our new range of European names and numbers. These are also available via our mail order service.
Alternatively click here now to order the new kit online.
Want to be one of the first people in the world to wear this season's home shirt? Then you've got to be up very early or very late...