Then you've got to be up very early or stay up very late, as the kit will go onsale at the Spurs Megastore at five minutes past midnight on Saturday, June 30.
On our launch night we are also hosting a very special ‘Walk of Fame’ for our fans to experience walking down the tunnel at the famous White Hart Lane!
With every shirt purchased between five minutes past midnight and 2am on Saturday, June 30, supporters are invited to walk through the tunnel and get the opportunity to visit the First Team dressing room. The Walk of Fame is completed by entering the stadium through the tunnel and viewing our magnificant stadium pitchside through the eyes of Martin Jol and where many other legendary managers have stood before.
Although the new home kit will be the centre of attention, there will also be competitions and prizes for everyone who comes along.
· There will be a prize draw for the first 125 queuing fans to win the new 2007/2008 home shirt worn by Ledley King and the lads at the last home game of last season against Manchester City.
· Tottenham Hotspur's Football Freestyler, Billy Wingrove, will be entertaining fans with his amazing ball-juggling skills and tricks.
· Free sandwich and cup of tea with every shirt! (from 12.05am until 7am).
· There will be limited car parking available on the night, between 10.30pm Friday June 29 and 5.00am Saturday, June 30, in the Club's main car park by the West Stand. (Based on a first-come first served basis)
If you can’t make it to the Megastore click here or call Spurs Direct on 0844 499 5000 to order your new shirt.
As part of our 125th Anniversary celebrations the 2007/2008 range of kits are all inspired by colours and designs worn earlier in the Club’s history. The new home kit underlines the Club’s lilywhite heritage by featuring white shirt, white shorts and white socks. Running throughout the weave of the home shirt is a special jacquard, reading Tottenham Hotspur 125 Years 1882-2007.
Our new 2007/2008 away kit, third kit and our special edition 125 Anniversary kit are also all available to pre-order now. Click here or call 0844 499 5000.
Terms & Conditions
· Supporters wishing to enter the walk of fame can only do so through producing an official ticket issued at the point of purchasing a new 2007/2008 home shirt between five minutes past midnight and 2am on Saturday, June 30. The ticket is only valid for this period
· Your ticket will enable access for you and your family or friends to take part on the walk of fame (Maximum of 4 people per ticket)
· Tottenham Hotspur Football Club reserves the right to refuse admission
Want to be one of the first people in the world to wear the 2007/2008 Season home kit?