Home Cup ticket guarantee scheme explained
For the forthcoming 2005/2006 season you will be able to attend all 19 Premier League ‘Home’ fixtures and also sit in your designated seat for the first two Cup-Ties played at Home in either the FA Cup, League Cup or UEFA Cup (if applicable).
Should we be successful in reaching further Cup-Ties, you can now register on your application form for our Home Cup Ticket Guarantee Scheme.
Registering for this scheme means you won’t need to worry about booking your seat, paying an administration charge or having to contact the ticket office again:
- You can sit in your designated seat for ALL additional Cup fixtures played at home
- You will NOT be charged the match ticket administration fee
- Your tickets will be posted AUTOMATICALLY to your registered address
- You will NOT have to contact the ticket office again to obtain your ticket
- Once you have registered for the Home Cup Ticket Guarantee Scheme, all additional Cup tickets will be debited to your registered credit/debit card
NO payment will be taken until final details of the Cup-Tie are confirmed
The prices charged for these further Cup-Tie tickets are based on our League prices for the 2005/2006 season as advertised throughout the Club’s Communication Channels. However, certain matches may have a reduced Cup pricing.
Your Season Ticket Book will CLEARLY indicate if you have registered for the scheme and if you provide your email address on your application form, we’ll send you an email before the game to confirm that your ticket is in the post!
The ties will usually be played well into the season. Please ensure the expiry date on your Credit/Debit card is valid for the whole season.
Normal match ticket Terms & Conditions apply.