Fancy travelling VIP style to Hearts? You'll have to hurry - only a few places remain and the deadline is 3pm on Wednesday.
We travel to Edinburgh for the first leg of our Europa League play-off on Thursday, August 18.
Full details below...
HEARTS v SPURS, VIP TRIP
Europa League Play Off 1st Leg
Thursday, August 18
Join us on this official VIP trip to Ediburgh as we attempt to overcome Scottish Premier League side Heart of Midlothian in the Europa League play-off over two legs for a place in the group stages.
VIP travellers will be joined by Spurs legend Martin Chivers, who scored twice in the final, first leg as we lifted the UEFA Cup in 1972.
This exclusive VIP Package includes the following:
• Private car parking in White Hart Lane stadium
• Coach transfer to Kings Cross Station
• First Class Train travel to Edinburgh (8:00am departure)
• Spend the afternoon sightseeing in the City of Edinburgh
• Pre-match dinner with wine included, hosted by Martin Chivers
• Coach transfer to Tynecastle Stadium
• Category One match tickets
• Post-match coach transfer to Edinburgh Station
• First Class Caledonian sleeper train return to Euston with lounge serving hot and cold cuisine and licensed bar before retiring to air conditioned single berth cabin with full amenities for a good night's sleep
• Arrive at Euston Station at 6.45am on the morning of Friday 19 August
• Coach transfer back to White Hart Lane stadium for onward journey
This exclusive VIP trip, priced at £550 per person, has extremely limited availability and has to be full to its capacity by 3.00PM TOMORROW, WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 10.
This is the deadline the Club has to abide by in order to secure the limited number of places reserved on the outbound train from Kings Cross and the return by Caledonian sleeper from Edinburgh.
Please reserve your places by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 365 5010.