The Club Management reserves the right of admission to the Ground. On no account will admission be granted to a person who is the subject of a current Exclusion Order.
2. All matches will be played in accordance with the Rules and Regulations of The Football Association and The Football League/FA Premier League and The Laws of the Game.
3. Play cannot be guaranteed to take place on any particular day or at any particular time and the Club management reserves the right to change its advertised fixtures without notice and liability.
4. In the event of the match being postponed or abandoned, any refund of the admission charge will be at the sole discretion of the Club management. This is subject to a time limitation, the details of which are obtainable from the Club Ticket Office. Persons entering the ground are advised to retain their ticket stub, as this may be required to be produced at a later date.
5. The Club management reserves the right to refuse admission to the Ground to, or to eject from the Ground, any person who refuses to be searched by any steward, servant or agent of the Club or any Police Officer.
6. Fireworks, flares, smoke canisters, air horns, knives, glass bottles, cans, poles and any articles that might be used as a weapon and/or comprise public safety are not permitted within the Ground.
7. The following are arrestable offences under the Football (offences) Act 1991:
- the throwing of any object within the Ground
- the taking part in chanting of an indecent or racialist nature
- the entry onto the Field of Play or the surrounding track without lawful authority or excuse
Additionally, the use of threatening behaviour or abusive language is strictly forbidden and will result in ejection from the ground.
8. The moving from one area of the Ground to another without the permission of a Steward, Police Officer or other authorised agent of the Club is strictly forbidden.
9. Persons issued with a ticket for a specific seat must occupy that seat unless instructed otherwise by a Steward or other authorised agent of the Club. PERSISTENT STANDING IN SEATED AREAS WHILST PLAY IS IN PROGRESS IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN EJECTION FROM THE GROUND, WHICH MAY IN TURN LEAD TO POSSIBLE FURTHER ACTION BY THE CLUB INCLUDING THE WITHDRAWAL OF ANY SEASON TICKET.
10. The obstruction of gangways, access ways, exits and entrances, stairways and like places is strictly forbidden, as is the climbing of any structures within the Ground. Smoking in no smoking areas is similarly strictly forbidden.
11. Unnecessary noise such as that from the use of radio sets and behaviour likely to cause confusion or annoyance to any person is not permitted in any part of the Ground.
12. It is an arrestable offence under the Sporting Events (control of Alcohol etc.) Act 1985 to be in possession of any intoxicating liquor, or bottle, can or other portable container used for holding such liquor in a public area of the Ground from which the event can be directly viewed.
13. Any person attempting to gain admission to, or being found within a section of the Ground designated for members only without the appropriate authorisation may be ejected from the Ground.
14. With the exception of persons authorised by the Club management and press representatives holding official passes, the taking of photographs or use of video equipment inside the Ground is strictly prohibited. In addition, no recording for Radio, Television or private purposes whether for transmission or otherwise, is permitted save with a special authorisation in writing by the Club management.
15. Only persons specifically authorised in writing by the Club management are permitted to offer for sale or distribute within the Ground or on Club property any newspaper, periodical or other article.
16. Any person found damaging or defacing the property of the Club will be ejected and prosecuted.
17. Persons failing to comply with instructions from a Steward, Police Officer or other authorised agent of the Club will be ejected from the Ground.
18. PERSONS ARE ADMITTED TO THIS GROUND SUBJECT TO THEIR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE GROUND REGULATIONS AND THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE/FA PREMIER LEAGUE. ENTRY TO THE GROUND SHALL CONSTITUTE UNQUALIFIED ACCEPTANCE. THE CLUB MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT FOR ITS SERVANTS, AGENTS, AND THE POLICE TO REMOVE FROM THIS GROUND ANY PERSON WHO DOES NOT COMPLY WITH ALL THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS, OR THOSE WHOSE PRESENCE OR BEHAVIOUR WITHIN THE GROUND IS, OR COULD BE REASONABLY CONSTRUED AS CONSTITUTING, A SOURCE OF DANGER, NUISANCE OR ANNOYANCE TO ANY OTHER PERSON.