As Mauricio explained last week
, the attacking midfielder is in Rome alongside our medical staff to complete his recovery from a hip problem.
Otherwise, the squad has a full bill of health. Speaking after training on Thursday, Mauricio said: “It’s so far, so good and we hope everyone arrives in good condition.”
A reminder that Saturday’s match kicks-off at 12.30pm.
DON’T MISS SATURDAY’S OFFICIAL MATCHDAY PROGRAMME!
Pick up your copy of our official matchday programme at the West Brom game on Saturday.
It’s £3.50 for 100 pages, including...
- Exclusive interview with in-form Dele Alli
- Discussing the talents of Toby Alderweireld in 'Centre of Attention'
- Mauricio Pochettino's exclusive column
- Another instalment of 'The White Hart Lane Years'
- A chat with ex-West Brom defender and boyhood Spurs fan Paul Robinson
- All the info on the Baggies' current squad
- Reviewing our FA Cup, FA Youth Cup and SSE Women’s FA Cup ties this week
Buy yours from a number of points around the stadium or from the Spurs Megastore on Saturday.
Sample it now for free with our 12-page online preview edition
or buy the full 100-page digital issue via tottenhamhotspur.com/programme