Toby Alderweireld (hamstring)
Continues rehabilitation work outdoors.
Jan Vertonghen (ankle)
Returned to first team training.
“Always it’s important to have all the players available,” said Maurico Pochettino after training today (Friday 2 March).
“Jan is back in training and we’ll see if he can play tomorrow but today it’s only Toby that is out of the squad. He is still injured but it’s important in this period to have everyone fit and available to be selected.”
PICK UP YOUR MATCHDAY PROGRAMME ON SATURDAY
We've another jam-packed edition of our official matchday programme available for the visit of Huddersfield Town, which includes:
- Main feature interview with Mousa Dembele
- Star Trek derby: Big screen stars and football fans Marina Sirtis and Sir Patrick Stewart on the battle of their respective clubs
- Mauricio Pochettino’s exclusive programme column
- Road to Russia: Toby Alderweireld recalls watching the World Cup in school
- Gold Dust: The men and moments that link Spurs with Huddersfield
- Tottenham Tales: A controversial Len Duquemin goal against Huddersfield in 1952
- 100 Club: Looking at Cliff Jones' goals for Spurs
- Wembley Memories with Paul Price
All this and more is in Saturday's programme – buy yours from one of several points around Wembley Stadium, still £3.50 for 100 pages. Alternatively, buy individual issues online here or subscribe for the season here.