The defenders had to sit it out at Watford on New Year's Day after picking up one-match suspensions for receiving five yellow cards in the Premier League.
Erik Lamela (hip) remains the only player injured and the winger continues to train hard and work on his fitness at Hotspur Way.
We kick-off at 8pm against Chelsea.
DON’T MISS WEDNESDAY’S OFFICIAL MATCHDAY PROGRAMME!
Pick up your copy of our official matchday programme at the Chelsea game on Wednesday night.
It’s £3.50 for 100 pages, including...
- Feature interview with Christian Eriksen
- Mauricio Pochettino's exclusive column
- Harry Kane is the 'Centre of Attention'
- Another instalment of ‘The White Hart Lane Years’
- Chelsea legend Graeme Le Saux recalls playing against us
- A look at the Blues’ squad and memories of a 1920 battle between the sides
- A pictorial review of 2016 from a Spurs perspective
Buy yours from a number of points around the stadium or from the Spurs Megastore on Wednesday.
Sample it now for free with our 12-page online preview edition
or buy the full 100-page digital issue via tottenhamhotspur.com/programme