The Argentine forward
has a slight hip injury. “Erik felt his hip in training today,” reported Mauricio Pochettino after training on Tuesday. “It’s a minor problem and we’ll see if he’s available for tomorrow.”
and Harry Kane remain sidelined.
Harry is training with the team again - as we reported here - and has a chance of returning for Sunday’s derby at Arsenal.
As for Toby, who suffered a leg injury at West Brom on October 15, Mauricio added: “Toby is a little later than Harry, he’s doing well but he’s still out tomorrow and I'm not sure if he’ll be available for Sunday.”
DON’T MISS THE OFFICIAL MATCHDAY PROGRAMME FOR OUR LATEST CHAMPIONS LEAGUE TEST!
Secure a souvenir of our UEFA Champions League match against Bayer Leverkusen at Wembley on Wednesday night by picking up the official matchday programme, which includes...
- Feature interview with goalkeeper and captain Hugo Lloris
- Mauricio Pochettino’s exclusive column
- Ex-midfielder Danny Murphy with a fascinating insight on Mousa Dembele in 'Centre of Attention'
- A nostalgic look at our matches at Wembley in the 1980s and 1990s
- Exclusive interview with both clubs' former striker Dimitar Berbatov
- A look back at Jurgen Klinsmann's farewell match in Germany
- The latest from our development squad, academy and Ladies sides
... and much more!
This A4, 100-page edition will be on sale for £5 at Wembley on Wednesday.
Sample it now for free with our 12-page online preview edition...