The midfielder produced some outstanding displays as we finished third in the Premier League last season, our route straight back into the group stages of the Champions League.
Now he returns from a six-game suspension in time to face a Monaco team sitting top of Ligue 1. "It's good Mousa is available and he's in the squad," confirmed Mauricio Pochettino on Tuesday.
"Mousa was important for us last season, but all the players are always
important. We are a team, we have a lot of competition and it’s good
the players are all available to give me more options."
Meanwhile, Mauricio reported that Danny Rose is 'recovering well' from the hamstring injury that ruled him out of Saturday's win at Stoke, but the full-back remains sidelined.
MAKE IT A NIGHT TO REMEMBER!
DON’T MISS THE OFFICIAL MATCHDAY PROGRAMME FOR OUR RETURN TO CHAMPIONS LEAGUE ACTION!
Secure a souvenir of our first UEFA Champions League match at Wembley on Wednesday night by picking up the official matchday programme, which includes...
- Feature interview with new signing Moussa Sissoko
- A nostalgic look at our matches at Wembley in the 1960s and 1970s
- Mauricio Pochettino’s exclusive column
- Danny Rose as the 'Centre of Attention'
- Double duty: Players to have represented both Spurs and Monaco
- Down Wembley Way: Examining every single Wembley appearance by players in the current squad
- Exclusive interview with France and Monaco legend Youri Djorkaeff
… and much more!
This A4, 100-page edition will be on sale for £5 at Wembley on Wednesday.
Sample it now for free with our 12-page online preview edition...