The striker was on target as we rounded off our UEFA Champions League campaign with a 3-1 win over CSKA Moscow last time out at the national stadium on December 7.
He told us at the time that he wanted to take that positive momentum into our Europa League quest and, as we look to overturn a 1-0 first-leg deficit against Belgian side KAA Gent in tonight's round of 32 decider in the latter competition, the England forward has reiterated that message.
“It's been a great experience,” said Harry of the chance to play at Wembley.
“Of course, the first couple of games we played there were disappointing – that was just down to our performances – but obviously we won the last game we played there so hopefully we can win (tonight) and progress in the competition.
“We’re confident. It was obviously a difficult game last week and we don’t feel we played to the best of our ability.
“It's a great opportunity for us to turn it around in the second leg now. We're feeling confident, especially after the weekend (3-0 win at Fulham in the FA Cup fifth round) and we're looking forward to the game.”
Asked how he feels about playing Europa League football once again, Harry added: “It's a chance to win a big trophy. For me, it was a great opportunity when I was young to play at the top level for Tottenham so it's a competition I hold close to my heart and, yes, every time it comes I enjoy playing in it and hopefully we can progress as far as possible.”
DON’T MISS OUR OFFICIAL MATCHDAY PROGRAMME AT WEMBLEY!
Pick up your copy of our official matchday programme at Wembley tonight.
It’s £3.50 for 100 pages, including...
- Main feature interview with Belgian international Toby Alderweireld
- Mauricio Pochettino's exclusive column
- Exclusive chat with Mido, the former forward who played for both clubs
- The history between Harry Kane and Gent's ex-Spurs academy defender William Troost-Ekong
- Examining our previous encounters with Belgian sides in Europe
- Discussing the development of Georges-Kevin Nkoudou in 'Centre of Attention'
- All the info on Gent's squad and much more
Buy yours from a number of points around Wembley.
Sample it now for free with our 12-page online preview edition
or buy the full 100-page digital issue via tottenhamhotspur.com/programme