Bricks salvaged from the East Stand at the Lane are now in place and the metal work of the bar is inspired by by the Archibald Leitch design for the old Shelf*.
Below: Here is how this fantastic bar will look in our world-class new home
Meanwhile, our LED video displays, supplied by Daktronics, continue to be installed in our new South Stand.
Full details on Daktronics HERE...
* The Shelf was a famous terrace area at the Lane - when it opened in 1934, it had standing room for 19,000 fans in a stadium capacity of 80,000.