A reminder that we kick-off at 5.30pm.
City's visiting supporter guide is HERE.
City have highlighted the following points for our fans, with more details point-by-point below:
• Travelling to the Etihad Stadium
• Supporter meeting point
• Visiting supporter Ticket Office
• Stadium access
• Flags on Level 2
• Code of conduct
• After the match - Metrolink access
City would like to inform supporters of the following security information:
• All bags will be subject to searches prior to stadium entry - please only carry what you feel is necessary as bags larger than 16.5 x 12 x 6.5 inches will not be permitted
• Arrive early, allowing more time for security checks
• Minimise what you carry, fewer bag searches will speed up entry to the ground
• For supporter safety Gate 7, located on Ashton New Road, will now be closed as a standard for all matches at the Etihad Stadium
With safety and security measures of paramount importance, City ask supporters to:
• Be vigilant at all times and if you see anything suspicious, tell a steward right away
• If you see anything that could pose an immediate threat to safety, call 999
• In an emergency, listen to the Public-Address instructions and follow them
• If told to evacuate, do so immediately
• Do not place yourself in danger by filming events on mobile devices
• Move right away from the stadium as quickly as possible for your safety and to allow clear access for any emergency vehicles
• Once you are safe, follow the local police force on Twitter for news updates on the situation
Travelling to the stadium
The stadium postcode for satellite navigation is M11 3FF.
Ensure you check travel conditions before setting out. Highways England provides live traffic information via its website, local and national radio travel bulletins and electronic road signs. Information is also available from Twitter via @highwaysNWEST.
Further information on the Etihad Campus Metrolink and buses that alight immediately outside the Etihad Stadium along with car park details, is available HERE. Coach and minibus parking at the stadium is free of charge. For directions and stadium maps please click HERE.
Supporter meeting point
There is no official visitor’s supporter meeting point in Manchester city centre, however the National Football Museum welcomes all football supporters to experience the world’s greatest football collection - over 140,000 items - including the FIFA Collection. There is a café and it is adjacent to many other restaurants and bars for your enjoyment.
Pubs in the local vicinity of the stadium are generally used by home supporters. City ask for your co-operation both in and around the local community and that you are respectful of the surrounding residential areas. Drinking is not allowed in public areas across Greater Manchester.
Greater Manchester Police will be in the city centre and around the stadium throughout the day to assist with any questions or to provide directions around the city centre. Any visiting supporter without a valid match ticket is advised not to travel, or if you do, please remain in Manchester city centre to watch the match.
Visiting supporter Ticket Office
There is a dedicated ticket office for visiting supporters. This is located adjacent to the visiting entrances in the South Stand and will be open 90 minutes prior to kick-off.
Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult (over 18) when attending a match at the Etihad Stadium. You are advised to carry photo ID to prevent any issues entering the stadium.
It is important that you have purchased, and are in possession of, the correct ticket and that it is activated to allow you access into the stadium. Failure to be in possession of the correct ticket may result in the payment of an upgrade fee or in some circumstances; you may not be able to enter the stadium. City accepts no liability for tickets purchased through unofficial channels.
Any visiting supporter who is collecting tickets may do so from the South Stand Ticket Office. Supporters with any questions or queries relating to their match ticket should also visit the South Stand Ticket Office.
It is expected to be busy for this match and visiting supporters are strongly advised to collect their tickets at least 60 minutes before kick-off.
Man City’s Event Supporter Services Team will also be located outside the visitors end. They will endeavour to resolve your issue at this point but there may be occasions where you will be directed to the South Stand Ticket Office.
Visiting supporter stadium access
To ensure that you enter the stadium via the correct entrances, City has implemented an additional soft ticket check upon arrival.
Depending on seat location, use the following entrances:
• Entrance L1 is for visiting supporters located on Level 1
• Entrance L2 is for visiting supporters located on Level 2
• Entrance L3 is for visiting supporters located on Level 3
Access information for disabled supporters is available at mancity.com/access
Flags on Level 2
An LED display is installed on the second tier of the Etihad Stadium to enhance the matchday experience for fans inside the stadium. This means it is not possible to hang flags over Level 2.
Code of conduct: Respect the badge
If you ever witness crime, vandalism, violence, drugs, the use of smoke bombs and pyrotechnics or abusive behaviour from home or visiting supporters, inside or outside the Etihad Stadium, make contact with a City steward as soon as you can and report your concerns. Visiting supporters must be seated in the away section of the stadium, all other areas are for home supporters only.
After the match - Metrolink access
Due to external segregation after the match, you will not be able to turn left towards the Etihad Campus Metrolink stop. You will be directed around the stadium. Both Holt Town and Velopark stops - the Metrolink stations on either side of the Etihad Campus - will not be operational for at least an hour after each the match. The consumption of alcohol is not permitted on Metrolink trams.
To keep up to date with the latest Etihad Stadium matchday information, follow @ManCityHelp. You can call the Man City Supporter Services Team on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 3).