Thomas Cook Sport, official travel partner of Tottenham Hotspur, is celebrating in January this year with a new campaign designed to tackle the frostbite of football fans across the country, bringing a holiday and football celebration to White Hart Lane.
Fans at Spurs’ game against Manchester United on Sunday will have the chance to join in the celebration by re-creating Jurgen Klinsmann’s memorable dive towards the crowd goal celebration, which was voted by supporters as Spurs’ most memorable goal celebration.
Steve Wakeling, from High Wycombe, was one of a staggering 70 per cent of fans who voted for the memorable goal celebration and will be the first to kick off the celebration game on Sunday.
Attempts at the celebration will be filmed and fans can vote for their favourite by joining Thomas Cook Sport’s Facebook page www.facebook.com/thomascooksportuk, with the best celebrator getting the chance to put their hotshot skills to use by playing on the hallowed turf at White Hart Lane at the end of the season.
And to bring a flavour of the carnival holiday atmosphere and excitement to the stadium, Thomas Cook will be giving fans the chance to win a selection of official club and money can’t buy prizes. Just look out for the sombreros and Hawaiian garlands!
Thomas Cook Sport offers a holiday club discount to all Spurs fans, available by asking in any of Thomas Cook’s 800 retail stores nationwide. IT is the perfect holiday. Don’t just book it, Thomas Cook it!
For more information, visit www.thomascooksport.com or call the sales team on 0870 752 0924. You can also follow us on Twitter @thomascooksport or visit our Facebook page, www.facebook.com/thomascooksportuk.
Terms and Conditions
1. Entry is open to all Spurs fans attending the Tottenham Hotspur V Manchester United fixture on Sunday 16 January 2011 with the exception of employees of Tottenham Hotspur, Thomas Cook and Hatch Communications their immediate families, agents or anyone else associated with the administration. Under 16s must have an accompanying adult to give permission for entry.
2. Entry is by attempting to replicate the Klinsmann goal celebration within the Thomas Cook promotion on Sunday 16 January 2011.
3. One person aged over 18 will win two places to play at White Hart Lane at the end of the season. Prize includes playing on pitch package (as determined by Thomas Cook Sport and Tottenham Hotspur) and does not include travel to or from the ground or clothing and football boots.
4. In the event the winner is aged under 18, the prize will be two places to watch a Tottenham Hotspur team training session. One place must be used by an accompanying adult if the winner is aged under 16.
5. Three shortlisted entries selected by Thomas Cook and Tottenham Hotspur will be put to a vote via
. Closing date for votes is 00:00 on 1 February 2011 and one winner will be notified by telephone no later than 28 February 2011.
6. No cash alternative will be offered.
7. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
8. The prize fulfilment date will be selected by the club and no alternative date will be offered.
9. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. All entrants must be willing to participate in publicity should they be a winner.
11. We reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition if, in our sole discretion, the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified in the competition rules.
12. To discover more about Thomas Cook Sport, log on to: