This is a true exchange for all Spurs supporters to buy and sell freely and safely amongst each other.
One Hotspur Season Ticket Members can list their seats for matches they cannot attend, and set the price they want. Other Spurs supporters can then purchase these tickets and watch matches they may otherwise have missed.
The Club will not dictate pricing and StubHub never sells tickets or sets any prices themselves. Listing your spare seat for sale on StubHub.co.uk is easy, and you’ll be walked through each step of the process.
*Seats can only be listed once the match has sold out.
Here are just some of the benefits for the 2013/2014 Season:
• It’s free to list your seats, you only pay a commission if they sell
• You can set your price and change it whenever you like
• StubHub handles all customer service and support
• Every order is backed by StubHub's FanProtectTM Guarantee
• You can remove your listing before it sells and your membership card will remain valid for the match
• If you chose to sell your seat, your membership card will be deactivated for that match
• You’ll get paid for all sales you complete as promised in your listing
• You’ll never have to deal directly with buyers – when a buyer makes a purchase, StubHub will send the ticket info to the club so they can remove the match tickets from the seller’s membership card and issue paper tickets for the buyer to pick up from the stadium on the day of the match
• One Hotspur Season Ticket Members will have no liability for the purchaser’s behaviour in the stadium. Spurs will take responsibility for ensuring the buyer adheres to the ground regulations when attending the match.
In the meantime, we've got plenty of gigs and shows to keep you entertained on StubHub.co.uk.