Fancy yourself as a sports reporter? Think you could get the next big scoop from the manager?
Thomas Cook Sport, official travel partner to Tottenham Hotspur, is offering one lucky Spurs fan the chance to put questions to Harry Redknapp himself!
It couldn't be easier to enter. All you have to do is visit www.facebook.com/thomascooksportuk - follow the link here - follow the instructions, fill out your questions for Harry and you could be in with the chance of visiting the training ground to ask him in person.
The manager will choose his favourite and that person will be asked to come along, meet the gaffer and conduct an interview!
Thomas Cook Sport is offering a number of competitions and offers for the rest of the season. 'Like' the Facebook page to make sure you don't miss out!
The competition will close at midday on Thursday 11th November.
For more information on Spurs Match Breaks, visit www.thomascooksport.com by following this link or call the sales team on 0870 752 0924.
Terms & Conditions
1. The prize is for one winner to attend the club's training ground to meet the manager.
2. The chosen winner must be available w/c 15 November. No alternative dates will be offered.
3. There are no restrictions on age of entrants but if a winner is picked under the age of 18, they must be accompanied by an adult to the training ground.
4. The package does not include travel to or from the training ground.
5. Competition open to all UK residents with the exception of employees of Thomas Cook Sport Ltd, Tottenham Hotspur or Hatch Communications, their immediate families, agents or anyone else associated with the administration.
6. No cash alternative will be offered.
7. The competition closes at midday on Thursday 11th November 2010. The winner will be contacted by telephone asap to inform of the prize details and date of the opportunity.
8. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize.
9. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. All entrants must be willing to participate in publicity should they be a winner.
11. We reserve the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition if, in our sole discretion, the competition is not capable of being conducted as specified in the competition rules.
12. The promoter of this competition is either Thomas Cook Retail Limited, trading as Thomas Cook Sport or Airtrack (for UK departures), or Capitol Holdings Ltd, trading as Thomas Cook Sport (Ireland), for travel arrangements departing from the Republic of Ireland. Thomas Cook Retail Ltd registered office is The Thomas Cook Business Park, Coningsby Road, Peterborough PE3 8SB, and the company registration number is 00102630 England. Capitol Holdings Ltd registered office is 10B Beckett Way, Parkwest Business Park, Dublin 12, and company registration number is 163008. To discover more about Thomas Cook Sport, log on to www.thomascooksport.com