Image: Martin Chivers (back), who scored twice at Molineux, with Mike England (right), Alan Gilzean, Ralph Coates and Joe Kinnear
Wolverhampton Wanderers’ famous old Molineux ground has certainly featured heavily throughout our history. They moved there in 1889, a year after turning professional, and we first played a league game at the Wolves den in December, 1908, when we lost by the only goal in a Second Division encounter.
The rest of this article is exclusively for One Hotspur and MySpurs members only
LOGIN TO READ THE REST OF THE ARTICLE