During this 12 week traineeship in Administration, Education, Health or Community Development you will be placed with the appropriate team in the foundation office during the 12 week placement.
The eligibility criteria we are looking for is, 16-18 year olds, unemployed and not in full time education. Next to this, you cannot hold a qualification higher than a level 2 or equivalent.
The Traineeship has 3 key elements:
· Work experience with Tottenham Hotspur Foundation
· Principles of Sports Coaching
· L1 Award in Employability and Customer Service
Position: Full Time Community Coach
· Be self-motivated, committed and reliable once assigned work.
· Deliver a variety of comprehensive coaching activities that maintain and meet the needs of individuals or groups delivered to, in line with syllabus (or National Curriculum) or to achieve desired outcomes.
· Work with individuals and/or groups from a range of backgrounds.
· Be responsible for the correct use and safe keeping of equipment and facilities allocated to coach/session and update risk assessments accordingly.
· Build and support positive working partnerships with existing/new key partners to receive continued funding for delivery of programmes.
· Maintain high standards of professional behaviour towards colleagues, young people with whom we engage and the wider general public when working for THF.
· Develop professional and supportive relationships with the young people engaged through session delivery.
· Undertake regular professional development days as set by THF in order to continue your own personal development, whilst allowing us to continue setting a bench mark within the industry.
· Undertake administrative tasks related to the sessions/ tasks, including updating registers, consent forms, risk assessment, incident and accident forms, writing case studies that demonstrate impact of projects, and recording any outcomes and accreditations achieved by participants using relevant monitoring and evaluation systems.
· Have knowledge and experience of working in diverse settings, such as housing estates, youth clubs, leisure centres, public parks and open spaces, schools and Post 16 colleges.
· Have up to date knowledge of, and adhere to, all Tottenham Hotspur policies and procedures, including those relating to Safeguarding, Health and Safety and emergency procedures, including those of venues where you may be based.
· Undertake other duties as required to ensure efficient delivery of Tottenham Hotspur Foundation sessions.
All those who are committed to completing the traineeship, will start
21th Sept 2015
To secure a place or/and an information pack please contact: Mathijs Leenhouts firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0208 3655176
Tottenham Hotspur is looking for a confident social media executive with the ability to work well under pressure to support the social media manager in the day-to-day running of all platforms as well as taking the lead in coordinating our localisation project.
The successful candidate will have a sports and editorial background with an in-depth knowledge of football, have excellent organisational skills and be able to proactively work on their own as well as part of a team. The ability to be creative, innovative and engaging while contributing to the posting and content creation processes will also be a fundamental part of the role.
The role will be based at the Club’s Training Centre and will involve working matchdays and unsociable hours. As such, the candidate will have a full driving license and transport.
All applicants should supply a full CV stating current salary to:
Closing Date: 28 August 2015
An opportunity has arisen for the position of Weekend Retail Assistant in our store in Stevenage. This position will suit an enthusiastic candidate who values customer satisfaction and who enjoys dealing with the general public.
A willing and flexible attitude is a prerequisite. Hours of work will be 13 hours per week Saturday and Sunday.
Closing date: 1 September 2015
Please apply in writing with a copy of your CV directly to:
Mr James LevySpurs Shop6a Westgate Shopping CentreStevenageHertsSG1 1QR
or by email to:
(1 year, fixed term/maternity cover)
Tottenham Hotspur Foundation
For the past five years, the Higher Education Department at Tottenham Hotspur Foundation has delivered Foundation Degrees in collaboration with Middlesex University. Due to the success of this fast growing department, we are now looking to appoint an Administration Assistant to support the Head of HE with admissions, recruitment and managing student data and enquiries.
The suitable candidate will need to be flexible and will also be able to assist with marketing, open days and supporting the Head of higher Education with general day to day admin.
The job holder will report to the Head of Higher Education, Tottenham Hotspur Foundation.
£18,000 - £22,000 per annum. This is a full-time position, 35 hours a week. Package includes 23 days holiday and other staff benefits. The post will be based at White Hart Lane Stadium, North London.
This position is suited to someone with a range of experience, skills and abilities, including:
Tottenham Hotspur Foundation is committed to Equal Opportunities and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children (under 18s). The Foundation expects all staff to share this commitment, including applicants for this position.
To apply, please download and complete the application pack. Submission instructions are outlined within the pack.
Closing date for applications: 10pm, Sunday 30 August 2015
Interview date: Week commencing: 7 September 2015 at White Hart Lane Stadium
Position Commences: 10 October 2015
View mobile site
© Tottenham Hotspur Ltd 2015. All rights reserved.
All photography copyright Getty Images (unless otherwise stated)