1. Name the first player called Carrick, also signed from West Ham United almost a century before Michael made the same journey?
ANSWER: Chris Carrick.
2. Who scored our first goal last season?
ANSWER: Jermain Defoe.
3. Gareth Bale banged in our goal of the season at Upton Park last term with a fine individual effort. But who gave the ball to him?
ANSWER: Tom Carroll.
4. Which Spurs manager signed Scottish international Alan Hutton in 2008?
ANSWER: Juande Ramos.
5. Where was Sir Alf Ramsey caretaker manager between 1977-78?
ANSWER: Birmingham City.
6. What were the circumstances that saw Ramsey make his first senior appearance at White Hart Lane for Southampton against Arsenal in December, 1944?
ANSWER: Arsenal were sharing our ground during the war.
7. Who was the Welsh international that we signed from Cardiff City in January, 2008?
ANSWER: Chris Gunter.
8. Did goalkeeper Jimmy Smith keep a clean sheet when he made his Spurs league debut at Leicester City in October, 1925?
ANSWER: No he conceded five goals in a 5-3 defeat!
9. Frank Osborne retained better memories of that game. Why?
ANSWER: It was the second of three successive games in which he scored hat-trick.
10. Name the former Spur who scored in the 1990 FA Cup Final.
View mobile site
© Tottenham Hotspur Ltd 2018. All rights reserved.
All photography copyright Getty Images (unless otherwise stated)