1. Name the German-born forward who joined us from Chelsea in May, 1907.
ANSWER: Max Seeburg
2. What country did winger Les Medley emigrate to between his two spells with Spurs in the 1940s?
3. What role did Irish international Jimmy Holmes take on when he retired from football?
ANSWER: Police Officer
4. Did our 1951 title-winning captain Ron Burgess win an England international cap?
ANSWER: No, He played for Wales
5. Who was the Spurs defender that scored seven penalties during season 1988-89?
ANSWER: Terry Fenwick
6. Name the experienced Brazil international who joined us from Hertha Berlin midway through the 2007-08 campaign.
7. This midfielder also joined us from Hertha Berlin in July, 2007. Who was he?
ANSWER: Kevin-Prince Boateng
8. Was Juande Ramos the Spurs manager when England hit man Darren Bent joined us from Charlton in the summer of 2007?
Image: Darren Bent
ANSWER: No, Martin Jol
9. Where did defender Jason Cundy score his memorable goal from the half-way line in August, 1992? He later joined the club.
Image: Jason Cundy
ANSWER: Portman Road
10. Who provided the opposition when former Spurs skipper Steve Perryman won his only senior England cap as a 70th minute substitute in June, 1982?
Congratulations to Michael Day who won our May Hotspur magazine and so received a pair of Benoit Assou-Ekotto’s signed boots. He correctly answered that apart from RC Lens, the two other clubs that qualified for the UEFA Cup from the InterToto in 2005 were Marseille and Hamburg.Well done also to Mark Bradfield who won our June Hotspur competition. He correctly answered that Martin Chivers, with 22 goals, is our leading goalscorer in European competition. Mark’s prize is an official 2012-13 Europa League football signed by Gareth Bale. So well done to Michael and Mark and thanks to everyone that entered.
How did you do? Let us know on Twitter #SpursQuiz
View mobile site
© Tottenham Hotspur Ltd 2018. All rights reserved.
All photography copyright Getty Images (unless otherwise stated)