SPURS A-LEAGUE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
As Team Manager you are responsible for your team and by signing up to the Spurs A-League have agreed to all Terms & Conditions as outlined below:
• Ensure all fixtures are attended and paid for in full each week. The weekly match cost is £36.00 per team. If you fail to pay you will not be able to play and will be fined as per note below.
• If you are unable to fulfil a fixture, you must send us an email at least 1 week’s prior to the next fixture. Failure to notify us will result in your team being fined £72.00 (your weekly fee of £36.00 plus that of your opposition).
• You must be ready to start the match at the time allocated to your team. If a team is 5 minutes late the opposition shall be given a one goal head-start. For every 5 minutes that elapse thereafter, your team will lose 1 further goal.
• You can pay your £36.00 weekly fee on the day either by cash or cheque payable to ‘Tottenham Hotspur Football Club’. If you would like to pay for the full season in advance and receive a 10% discount, you can pay by contacting the Global Coaching Team on 020 8365 5049.
The total fee will be £36.00 x 18 weeks = £648.00. With the 10% discount = £583.20
• You cannot withdraw the team from the league during the season without a replacement team being found. You are responsible for all remaining match fees for your team and those of the opposition unless a replacement team can be recruited to take your place.
• At the end of the season, we will send you an email notify you that will your team will be automatically entered into the new season. Please email us prior to the start of that season if you do not wish to take part. Should we not receive this email you will be held responsible for taking part in the new fixtures and will incur any fines accordingly as set out above.
• If a new Team Manager is installed through the current season we must receive an email from both the former manager and the new manager as the news Team Manager will now take on full responsibility of their team and therefore accept these Terms and Conditions outlined.
• Tottenham Hotspur Football Club does not provide insurance cover for teams to cover for personal injury and cannot be held responsible for personal injuries. You may wish to consider taking out your own insurance policies (details available from your County FA).
• Tottenham Hotspur Football Club does not take any responsibility for any personal belongings and cars are parked at the owner’s risk.
• If a player or team has been suspended by any Football Association they are not permitted to play in any Spurs A-League competition.
• Tottenham Hotspur Football Club reserves the right to suspend or ban any individual or team following the Referee’s match report. This information can be passed onto the County FA.
• Please note that due to Club Policy spectators are not allowed on location
• All League information, including location, fixtures, results and tables can be found on the website tottenhamhotspur.com/aleague
If you have any questions regarding Terms and Conditions outlined above, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8365 5049.